Sunday, August 31, 2008

Feeling accomplished

1 Sept 08

Spent a fruitful weekend. And was very glad with my purchases now.

Staring in front of me is my new Edifier (Cheap cheap) 2+1 speakers.

Inside my bag is my new Sony Cybershot W150. This is truly a tough decision after my long courtship of a digital camera.

And they won't be here with me, if not for Comex 08!! This is certainly a national event! From 60years old uncles to 30years old daddys to Ban-ka-la (which linger around your void decks) I went there on Thursday (First day), found there was not much crowds as compared to last IT Show. Wander around, trying to get as much Digital cams flyers. Spoken to S**y and Olymp** staffs, but found out that they really don't know much about the products they are selling!! Simply reading from the catalogue given!

Tried going into the Panasonic Lumix's crowds but failed. So was doing research online for reviews and feedbacks on those models which I've shortlisted.

Went back over on Saturday noon with 2 friends. This time managed to squeeze into Panasonic's crowds, after 20minutes of consideration, I decided to head back to Sony booth. Planned to get model A but last minute before I pay, change my mind to get W150 which cost $100 more due to the freebies given.

When heading home, I carried 2 big bags or rather I dragged them home..

Whatever... What matters most is that I'm feeling great! Time to head out to take my shots!!

No comments: