Monday, August 11, 2008

8 is the year I ever make her so happy

11 Aug 08

I can't believe that how time flies... Jazs & Antz have been together for 8 wonderful years. But this year, we have a something really special!



Something we look forward to....



Something that make us purchasing stuffs like running tap...



Something we know, after the hard work, product we'll get is 'Happiness'....



I never knew I was the first among all my best buddies to reach this stage!



But I'm glad that some of my best buddies weren't too far behind me! = )
In fact one of them is preparing something even grand then mine!

Well, I now have to focus on my Year end event. Last week, managed to complete some tasks:

  • View a restaurant by Clarke Quay - But not to our liking. Photos from the website seems kinda grand, with nice atmosphere. On site was a different thing! OUT!

  • Got my suit, shirt and pants at relatively cheap price! Less than $150.

  • Collected our rings... I finally got my first diamond ring - I'm not gay, ask yourself!! When have you ever have a chance to find an excuse to wear a diamond ring? *Candice was the first who saw them... Sorry Mum...

  • Spent a simple yet surprise lunch with Jazs where I presented to her .... Br..... Rose...


Accomplished like 60% of the stuffs, still have to work on the venue thingy now. But we are happily working, calculating out stuffs together. Looking at Jazs sunshine smile, certainly push aside all my tiredness.

I just wanna say thanks, Jazs, May we continue a few more cycles of 8 good years.

No comments: