Sunday, August 3, 2008

Snapping away while I strolled

3rd Aug 08

Finally got my pics taken last weekend, which I went with Jazs & Family on a outing.

We walked through almost the whole stretch of 'The Southern Ridges'. Starting from Henderson Waves (Curvy wood structure) towards Forest Walk (elevated metal structure - full of I-beams) and Alexandra Arch. The journey through the artificial greens, ended at Hort Park (New NParks - Gardening Hub) Entrance.

Look at this webby if you wanna know more about 'The Southern Ridge'
"http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_visitorsguide&task=attractions&id=62&Itemid=73"

Lunch was brought at Seah Im Hawker, and I nearly quarrel with that gan-cheong spider Char Kway Tiao auntie. Fortunately it didnt spoil my mood of enjoying my fav Lor Mee!

Back to the photos..

After looking through all those shots, and compare with Jazs' cousin's dig cam... I really have strong urge to buy a better cam!

By the way, those pics are taken with a 3.2 mega pixels camera. They are all uploaded at my Flickr web : http://flickr.com/photos/20939735@N04/

Enjoy!

No comments: