Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm gonna miss 4-7 July

9 Jul 08

Last weekend was certainly a very different weekend. First time in my life, I didn't take bus from 4 Jul, 7pm till 7 Jul, 6pm.



Coz we rented a Lancer (AT) and off we cruised off to Pasir Ris Downtown East for my lovely nephew's 2nd Birthday. Fetching Jazs, driving my Mum home. *Woo~


I drove to work on 5 Jul. Simply feel damn shiok ah! With the auto gear, ensure nothing goes wrong. We seem like in a dream! When parking, hunted our way through, trying to get into a free parking area.


After the chalet, on 6 Jul, was cruising time on the road. Wandering to where ever we want! *Coolz~ I'm very happy that Jazs, Mum enjoyed the ride up to Vivo City, Mt. Faber, Henderson Waves. With a transport, we managed to get to the New Marina South Pier. (You should go over there, take a look at the sea view from the Roof. *Amazing!



But on 7 Jul, where the horse carriage returned back to it original self - Pumpkin. Next day of work, felt kinda weird taking a bus to work. *Haha! After-effect of over relying on the vehicle. From these 4 days, we also learn over the difficult part of owning a vehicle currently. 1 miss-cue turn, you end up crossing the ERP. It costs $70 just to top-up 3/4 tank!


Even now CNG is increasing the price. Now ERP is around 80+ island wide. I simply can't find a better reason to buy even a 2nd-hand car now! *Go fly kite lo..

No comments: