Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sick again and again...

16 July 08

Right now, my desk is filled with 3 different packets of medication from my 3 visits to clinic.

On Sunday night, I felt weak & sick after dinner...

Monday noon, went for lunch at Sizzler... My plate were filled with greenie veggies.. *What else can I eat?!

Tuesday Morning, there comes the pain... See a poor attitude doctor... Lie motionlessly on bad from 12pm to 7pm... Dinner, then there the 'Zzz..' hammer knock me out again from 10.45pm to 7.35am...

Today morning, after taking med. I was like sleep-walking to bus stop... Luckily I get my stuffs right.. Answer every phone call with my sexy yet sore voice... *argh...

Tomorrow, hopefully I feel beta...


Yesterday while resting, happen to hear this song over 987FM. It is call "Better On Time" by Leona Lewis (she is a great vocal and beautiful look.) Enjoy!

No comments: