Monday, July 28, 2008

Do I require English language lesson?

28th July 08

My manager corrects my silly grammar errors in my letter replies..

After reading through my blog, I discover lots of grammar and spelling errors...

I realises I could not speak proper or pronounce proper English...

I over-rely on MS-Word and www.dictionary.com....

This is how bad I am...

Primary school - I got Band 3 for English so often, that I got used to it.

Secondary school - After Sec 1, which I obtained a C5 in Final Year exam. Since then, I have been on track record of F9.

'O' Level - I really wonder how I got D7...

Poly - This is where my English pick up, through the class-mates around me who are mostly potato-eaters. My weekend job does help in my language improvement.

Currently, I doubt I have improve much since then...

No comments: