Friday, September 5, 2008

Wondering have I ever say things at the right time?

5 Sept 08

It's weekend!! I just (finally) resolve my new modem problem. I was actually spending the last few days trying to figure out how to connect to the net. Finally I'm here now. *Phew...

I feel happy after reading Dear Jazs' blog and Candice's one this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to Dec 08 and Jan 09!!

As it is Friday night, I thought these songs really suit my mood now.

Timbaland - "The Way I Are" featuring Keri Hilson




The man w/ the sexy vocal - Craig David - "Hypnotic"



I wonder have you heard this song before, I feel it is very nice song which makes you feel like nodding your head so hard as if you are on estacy!!!

Timbaland ft. Fall Out Boy - "One And Only"



Nelly Furtado - "Say it right"

No comments: