Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moooooo Cake

10th Sept 08

Yesterday night, went over Ngee Ann City to shop for some mooncakes as gifts to Jazs and my parents. Lone ranger Antz, went offensive mode against the 'Auntie's wave' within the Ngee Ann City Atrium.

Managed to buy two pieces of Shangri-la traditional mooncakes (Mixed nuts with pork trotter + White lotus Single york)





For your info, this two pieces cost $28+. It really increases a lot (in price) as compared to last year.

I couldn't bear not to buy this snowskin mooncake.... Mmm...

Four Seasons Durians!!

Let's take a look inside!!




You want a more close-up look?


But apologies, I'm not able to let you sniff on here! *Haha!! Actually I thought of buying Goodwood Park hotel Durian snowskin, but everywhere I go (12pm at Carltex house & 4pm at Raffles City), it is all 'Sold Out'. So when I reached home just now, Guess what! I saw the yellow box of Goodwood Park Hotel mooncake!! It is not snowskin, but traditional one are good enough to fulfil my crave for now!

By the way, the Mooncake fair is on till 14th Sept 08. Better get there soon if you want the more 'branded' ones!!!!

P.S. On Monday, I happened to catch some parts of Channel U 'SuperBand'. I was quite impressed by this group, 三月, presented a very different taste of MayDay song. I think the main vocal have a very 'Pub-type' of voice. Nice!


No comments: