Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fill me up...

7 Sept 08

This few days, I spent strolling along the street with Loneliness. I used to tell my friends that it's really alright to be window shopping alone. Now... I not sure if my age play a part in this, I felt kinda bored walking alone.

But from this few days, I've been trying to enrich myself through the net, or looking around bookstores. I think it is time to spend my MPH's voucher or rather to put my cash into really useful stuffs. Any good non-fiction books to recommend?
Another thing I also find myself defeated by Carl's Jr. My stomach was left undone by Famous Star burger + Large drink + Beef chilli fries.... I felt the food hit my throat and found 3 quarter of the fries still in there. Felt lucky that I didn't order a ChilliCheese Burger!

Today finally got a chance to try taking some night shots with my camera.



Tried taking without flash during the night, although background was brighten up, as I zoom in, it is kinda blur still. Wonder how do I take a nice one?

No comments: