Saturday, September 27, 2008

Even 'Sound' can make me so excited

26th Sept 08

Call me crazy...


After dinner tonight, I drove over to Raffles Place with Jazs. Hoping to find a parking lot and try to peep through the fence for some glimpses of Formula 1. Unfortunately I can't find any, headed towards ECP.

BUT!! I'm Happily 'jamming' my way there. Up the road, Jazs got so excited and started to unwind the window.

"Uuuu... Mmm...." I heard that.. I was driving and enjoying the sound made by those speedy cars. Tried looking at my right side where the pit stop is, saw a few cars went past. Wee... The feeling was indescribable!

I was kinda desperate, searching online, to check if there is any $38 Walkabout ticket left. *Ha! All sold out.

Other then this, I was quite happy to know that HDB just release (I long awaited) blocks of flats!!

Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll be home watching Kimi Rai. and Massa zoom past Marina Square!!

No comments: