Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

15 Feb 08

Contact lenses + shirt and jeans... Very adnormal for me dress up for work.

Going to the estate nearly mess things up.

Usually hot and loss feeling of chill air in office, were worsen by my black shirt.

Argh... I think I'm the only one who dress to the event of the day. Kinda freaky...

Well, 14th Feb 08, was yet another time I brought blue roses for Jazs. The first time was...

Err...

When ah...

I can't recall...

Only remember I brought it a Jurong Point with 2 of my poly-mates.

Who are they...

I also err... can't recall...

Better think it is he or her, just in case I say the wrong kind soul.

Anyway, dinner was steamboat. Because places like Sizzler, Fishy Co, NYDC were spotted with human-formed dragon at the door step.

So what about you, my dear friends? Hope you guys all have fun.



_____________________________________________________________

Better record this down... In case I can't recall in future...

Seriously my memory is failing me. Ask me what I had for lunch yesterday?










I really have no idea....

No comments: