Thursday, February 21, 2008

KungFu 'Duck'

21 Feb 08

Just caught 功XX篮. Too lame for me to accept. *Probably I'm lamer than that.

Too little scenes for me to laugh at. *I just can't explain why.

Too similar to movies like "ScXXry Movie" series.

Luckily I did not watch it at cinema. *Guess where!? HaHa!!

But got a bit 'feeling' for it during the last part. When Eric Tsang handed Jay over to Richard (real Daddy).

The basketball skills were... Fluke!

It is like watching an Uni student edition of the infamous "Shaolin Soccer". *I can accept Stephen Chow's style, but not this director's. Since the 2 young monks (Si Xiao Long & Hao Shao Wen) were used as his main casts, I got absolutely turn off. I feel it is a pity that 'Wu Men Ta' was not found in CJ7. *sigh...




If you have watch it, What do you think of this 'Kungfoooo Duck'??? *I don't think you share the same feeling as me.

No comments: