Saturday, February 16, 2008

Last weekend of CNY

16 Feb 08



Well, I'm home now, with baby Jazs studying... Been thinking of watching 'CJ7' but haven got the spare time for it. *Anyone watch it already?



Lately my weekend nights, upon reaching home. I will on tv, tune to teletext Chan 8 pg 882 for 4D....



Don't call me 'Ah pek'.





Well, you never know when is your turn!! Anyway when in the long long queue just now, saw a poster that wrote something like this: "Winning to knowing when to stop." But as I read this, I turn my back around looking at the 30+ people behind me. I pondered, *Who actually stop by and read this poster.

Less than a quarter.... For me, I'm just betting with some extra cash. Hoping some surprise and to further top up my bank account. I really hope it is tonight!!

No comments: