Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pls start creating something new!!

23 Feb 08


I recently fall in love with this song. Simply, absolutely awesome!!



The smooth drum beats, soothing piano plus voice of the vocalist that blends in so well! When starting listen to this song, I must admit that they do sounds like an Ireland band 'Keane'. But I just love this song now!! Very cool tune!

But fxxx! Some joker went change the lyrics to mandarin, that's certainly spoil this song!! And it is playing on radio everyday!! *%$#!!!

So now my friends, just in case you thought that Joker had such luck of having a nice song in his first album compose by that don't know who. Now I shall reveal the truth! *Daylight....

It is actually an Ang Mo song! Personally, I strongly dislike songs being re-compose into Mandarin ones. Why can't we Chinese compose songs with our very own lyrics and tone??


I urged all PLEASE!!! Hear from the original singer!! Support the original!!! Boycott the faker!!



*ok... Chillz.... > <





Alright, shall we take a look at this MV by a band call, "MeLee", song title, "Built to Last".











Meaninful lyrics!



"I've looked for love in stranger places,
But never found someone like you.
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back,
And now there's nothing I can't do.
'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
But most of all,
most of all,
it's built to last.

All of our friends saw from the start.
So why didn't we believe it too?
Whoa yeah, now look where we are.
You're in my heart now.
And there's no escaping it for you."



Saw it? Love it? If so, pass the message around!! Ban that Daxxxx!! *Opps! Too obvious!!





P.S. Any kind soul got the MP3 file for this song?? HaHa!! Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: