Tuesday, March 30, 2010

At a corner

30th March 2010

I feel better, after sharing my thoughts with my co-worker. Thanks indeed~ As it is always better to spill some thoughts with someone who was at the same site as you are.

From that conversation, I found out that I was again, not understood. A selfish and defiant me who just couldn't bothered to explain to a 2nd person, especially after the talk.

I'm definitely not what I seems to be.

Whatever....

I was listening to these songs during my train ride to school. I just love the lyrics.

This is by Olivia Ong singing SimplyRed's song, called "Stars"




And this meaningful song about child abuse, written in a nice way (I feel~)
Sang by Suzanne Vega, called "Luka" This song was also sang by Oliva Ong. Do check out her album, which I like her way of re-singing these songs.

No comments: