Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2nd April 2010 - Highlights of my 26 years

7 Apr 2010

I here to declare that I'm truly very happy with what a unforgettable birthday celebration I had this year 2010.

A 26 yrs old guy who enjoy wonderful experience during his birthday period. I certainly had to say THANK YOU to:

  1. Jazs who accompany me through out all celebrations, giving me a surprise present giving session, sit by me as I cheer for my idol.
  2. Sammi Cheng who held her concert on my actual birthday! Probably it is Fate for that to happen, and I certainly enjoy my first ever meeting with my Life-Long IDOL!
  3. My fun-loving colleagues who celebrate a be-lated birthday with a cake in a cup on 6 Apr 10!!
  4. Cindy who brought me my all-time favourite Kaya Pandan cake!! MuaHahaha!
  5. Not forgeting the rest of my co-workers who gave me a Donut Factory cake on 1st Apr!!! Certainly the first time!
  6. Finally those well wishes from my Best Poly-mates, My Best pals and relatives who wrote either on my FB wall or via sms

THANK YOU!!!

I really apreciate that I do have you guys around me. Thank you.

You may check out those photos taken here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=163622&id=665122178&l=e24884d9f0

No comments: