Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's 27th Anni

18 Apr 2011

Below entry took me about 3 days to draft, and finally I have get it tidy up and ready for reading.
=D

"Birthday for the 27th time. Fun-filled, surprise-filled. I love it! and it was truly memorable one.

Memorable: Reason being, I submitted a letter with 30days notice to the place I had been 'ploughing' for the past 4 years. not sure if that letter was a surprise for the receiver (as he does not seems shocked to me), I was not asked to re-consider nor what is e reason behind. Well it doesn't matter, probably I surplus his requirement. Submitting the letter certainly took me some hard time to consider, plainly because I've been here so long, that the kind & friendly peeps, environment, and 'customers' around me which I'm gonna miss so dearly.

Say I'm gay, emotion-filled, or whatever, but I'm truly a guy with a mind that solely 'feed' on emotions. And I mean it when I said (to my co-workers) that I detest the feel of leaving.

But well, I still gotta move on, isn't it? Jumping to a higher, greener ground is a natural route to fresh experience intake. I don't expect to be missed, as I admit that I'm definitely putting 50% of mind in work since 2010. So for now, I just hope to vacuum all my outstandings and not to be cursed on the first day of bTptc Antz-less. Added to that, I felt really apologetic towards my comrades, as my friend and I left 2 big holes for they to fill.

'离别' is always the hardest word to me now. And that's what makes my 27th birthday something significant to remember.

Remembering 27th anniversary on Earth, is also marked with surprise given by Jazs and my best pals (you know who you are). I simply ran out of vocabulary to describe how happy and thankful I am for their time to execute the surprise party for Davi and me. Great companionship I got for 10 years and I count myself very very lucky to have them around me.

Seeing my pal being proposed was also a moment which I felt really happy for her. Nevermind I was 'supposed ' to be the surprise to cover my friend's proposal, I was truly very willing to help. In the end, the whole event was filled with surprises for one another and worthy of a celebration! Well, it was also a night where some stuffs that are buried so deep in me which are also resmosful for me, were poured out from me. and I felt great after that! Eventually things broke into laughters.

When more pals joined in, it was deep into midnight and we continue the chat. But that doesn't matter, as we continued the chat till almost 3am. Though my eyes were closing, I couldn't bear to turn in that early.

Up till now, this unforgettable celebration, just left wondering when will we have another one like this.

Haha... I guess what the young ones called, "BFF".

Built for memory: On the actual 2nd April, I went work from Gallery, special indeed. I worked from 8.30am to 5.10pm. Amazing right? Working for such long hours. Ya crazy, I admit. I volunteered for that duty, coz I thought I should do my best to continue to help out.

Spent time talking to colleagues, receiving their handshake of birthday wishes, were things that brighten the boring working time. As usual, it's my crap and jokes, well, I left with only a few weeks more with them, before I hopped onto another ship. A new ship that may not have such youthful team around me.

No matter what, four fruitful years at where I am, I truly wish them all the best and may we meet again on one fine day."

No comments: