Friday, April 17, 2009

Something to think about

17th April 09

It is Friday...

A day where I stayed till 1900hrs at my workplace.

A day where I nearly overslept on bus while heading home.

A day where I isolate myself away from crowds.

A day where I thought that I shouldn't be laughing at others shortcomings.



Moments ago I went on YouTube to see what's the hip about "Susan Boyle". Published on Yahoo, reported with a amazing amount of more than 12Millions views!!

My secondary feeling after watching it, was : I was truly amazed by her voice, her ability to sing that song.

Primary feeling was : I'm touched by how the crowds gave Ms Susan (See it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY) standing applause, the loud cheers after she bowed upon completing the song.

From the moment, she stepped on stage. People was thinking, she could be another 'William Hung- like' performer. They laughed away at her looks, her gestures. But the minute, she sings, the crowds' laughters make a U-turn to cheers.

What worth my thoughts was, the Laughters. It is my habit or rather my character to laugh at others over their silly stunts. It is only recently when a colleague of mine who declared that he/she's is moving on from our coy, I started to regret what I've done in the past.

Call it a common mistake. I got stuck ed with this 'Croc's tears' thingy numerous times. Bad bad habit to adopt. But I couldn't help it. It's not that this colleague did lots good deeds for me, neither nor, she joked over me, backstabbing me. I just felt remorseful after discovering, that he/she is gone.

I doesn't have much friends, (think should use) I doesn't have much colleagues that I can get along well with. As quote from Jazs, "Lesser friends is better than lots foes."



Well, Let me try to learn from here.

No comments: