Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I walked from 1400hrs till 1700hrs

31st Mar 09

Today is the last day of March 09. Will like to talk about my trip up the Long long walk on last Wednesday, 25th Mar 09.

It was my off-day. On 24th I was still clueless of what to do, where to go on the next day. I just feel that I need some relaxing outdoor trip. Not window shopping this time... I decided on that very day morning 11am.

I got dressed in a tees, short, shoes plus my Deuter bag. I took a bus to HarbourFront Interchange, spending almost 45 minutes in there and I almost fall asleep. *As usual... I started off my walk at Hort Park. I was floating around under the extremely hot sun, searching for those fun memories I had there. Looking around, there isn't sight of tourists nor visitors. Only 'Ban-ga-la' workers walking around with waterhose.

So there I gently strolled along, trying hard not to disturb the plants who are busy doing photosynthesis.









A few windmills here...





Glasshouse filled with pretty flowers!!



When my time is almost up, I managed to take a few shots of these black buzzing bugs near the entrance of the park.



It took me nearly 15minutes there to take this shots.



Out of Hort Park, I proceed towards the Alexandra Arch.



The sun continue to prick my neck, arms with it's heat... I simply ignore it, as I walk on this long up slope bridge ALONE..



I believe there are hardly any one else up on the bridge, especially during weekdays. So these itching hands students decided to engrave their 'love declaration' on this poor bamboo... I thought they only do that to bus seats... Now here!! They are harming the nature...



Upon reaching here at around 1610hrs, the sun hide away. Not from the shady canopy of trees, but hiding within the dark clouds...



It was so much cooler up here on Henderson Waves. But I feel my legs are weary and tired..

My vision turn blur... *Haha!! Just kidding!


So the dark sky started rumbling... Signal that I have to fasten my pace down hill.




Reaching Jewel Box, I saw lightning few kilometres away.. But I still take some time to shoot this pretty flowers by the roadside, before making the dash down.



I let my legs free-wheel down the slope... Nearly collapsing down the steep stairs while heading towards HarbourFront MRT station...


Moving at lightning speed, I reached Raffles Place to fetch Jazs from work at around 1735hrs. While waiting I shifted 3 times JUST to move away from those silly smokers sitting in front of Chervon House. As I waited on, I saw Real-Life Buddhas!!!
I can't believe they are doing that at CBD area!!! That's crazy!!!


Till then, I have to think hard where should I go the next time.....

No comments: