Saturday, March 7, 2009

I like....

7th March 2009

Recently I have been listening to these songs. Plug on your headphones, start enjoying them on your MP3 player!


This song is "Lucky" - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat. From Jason Mraz's album, 'We sing, We dance, We steal things'. Hear how their voices flow beautifully along together!





Also a duet, "Broken Strings" - James Morrison ft Nelly Furtado. Many fans comment that Nelly fare quite badly in this song. You may check out other James Morrison's 'Live' clips on YouTube with other singers, to compare.




This is one of Jazs & Antz fav song. "I'm Your" - Jason Mraz. I love this version, simple tunes with guitar and drum. I like the backing vocal! His voice blends in so well with Jason Mraz!! From this clip, you may also see how creative, how talented Jason Mraz is. Enjoy!

No comments: