Monday, March 2, 2009

I did them...

2nd Mar 09

After seeing friends who posted on Facebook on '25 things of ME', I thought, I can come out with a few posts regarding me. Not willing to post it on Facebook to declare to ALL... my friends there, I decided to post it here. Rather remote for my colleagues ba...

Let's starts with...

THINGS ANTZ DID IT ALONE

  1. Watching numerous movies (E.g. LOTR series, MI series, Wu Jian Dao series), + Munching of Popcorn and Coke combo.
  2. Walked from Far East Plaza to Suntec to Bugis for window shopping in a single day.
  3. Brought my Timberland shoes, Soccer jerseys
  4. Grab a drink at Boat Quay TCC
  5. Lunch at Wheelock Place - Fish & Co.
  6. Dinner at Suntec - Carl's Jr, Subway
  7. Went Kallang Bowling & Community Centre for Basketball
  8. Cycle from my house to Botanic Garden & East Coast Park - New park connection to Changi Beach (on 2 separate days)
  9. Jog from my house to East Coast Park - MacDonald
  10. Went Sentosa for a walk

No comments: