Monday, March 3, 2008

How long have I been waiting for this?

3 Mar 08

On 29th Feb 08, 4th driving test at 9.15am.

Did my usual practice in circuit on 8am. Went for the test at 9.15am. Finish my circuit deducting 4pts for 'Failure to look blind spots'. Drove out towards Route 1 (I'm very familiar with this one. Confidence++!) But I drove out less than 200m from Driving Centre, I was told to turn left into minor road. This is where I faced a road block. After given the 'GO' signal, I..... ARH!!!....




crawl off.... *duhz...



Then I hit main road, turn left then right, then back to Driving Centre. Less than 0.8km, I drove. Lucky, isn't it? Heading to the office behind the Tester was a real stress. Thinking back, seems like I did not commit much grave mistakes like the past. Mind was filled with joyful thoughts. But inside the office, I was screwed by Tester like a primary school boy. With the desk so close to the door (outside the office was actually the PDL, Licence Registration etc Counter.) that more than 10 people overheard what he f--- at me.

"You fail to check your blind spots in circuit."
That's very normal..

"You are crawling on the road!!"
Safety ma.

"Your feets are not reacting fast enough to move off!"
I need to look left, right and rear before moving off ma.

"Just now got so many chances for you to turn right, why don't you do that? Your feet should be at the accelerator, preparing to move off!"
This indeed brought me from sky back to earth.

He repeated,"Why didn't you move off?"
"I didn't wanna engage myself in unnecessary risks" this is my reply.

"That is not risk! You are delaying everyone behind! If you are without that 'L' plate, people are going to blast their honk on you!"
Screwed.... I knew it.... Blood spurt out from him... Like the past, I'm waiting for him to draw his sword out, where I spilled my last drop of blood.

*Silence..... 5 seconds....

I can see all eyes outside the door were staring at me...

I believe I did it again...

"How many times have you tried?" For once he chilled and spoke his last question.

"This is the 4th time, Sir."
There is no need to shame me in front of so many people out there man.

I saw him ticked this, tick that, count, count, count.. Wrote the score and said,"Alright, I give another chance."

ANOTHER CHANCE? I'm done for it.

Surprisingly, he ticked the last box that says,"Pass."

Woooo... I said,"thanks..." Stood up, I looked at him once more.. "Thank you Sir." He answer me no more, give me a stare. So I walked out the office, first thing I did is to on my cellphone. Feel of huge relieve... Finally this has ended!!

Nothing else beats this. Even the waiting time from 10.30am - 1pm for my registration of licence failed to pull my moods down!


Things that may or may not contribute to my success on Leap Year:
- First time my instructor said,"Hope you don't see me after this test."
- First time I didn't bring my passport size photo. (I ended up taking a shot with my silly face. The licence errr... is for lifetime hor? Liaoz... KNN..)
- First time I drank Chicky essence before test.
- First time I drank talisman before test.
- First time I didn't went to the loo before test.
- First time I take test in the morning.
- First time I put a steel nail inside my wallet.
- First time I walked out of the Driving Centre feeling real GOOD!!!


This is so far the best thing that ever happened to me in 2008! Even 'Song-er' than strike First Prize of 4D!!



Well's....


Back to square....














I have no car......

No comments: