Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1 Room 1/2 LivingRoom 1 Water Tub

11 Mar 08

As referred to the title, just to check anyone catch this drama everynight?

Through my mum, I was told that 70% of the outdoor scenes were shot at Circuit Road Market and Hawker Centre which is only 200m away from my house! This arouse me to peek on the first espisode of it.

After watching, I felt it is quite a good drama for mid and high class SGporean. Let they understand that these kind of people actually exists. If you are living in 4-Room flat, without any relatives living in 1 or 2-Room flats, I advise you to watch it for a few espisodes. This drama is very much true, really bring out the low earners of SG. And it is very comical!! The way they filmed some 'fight' scene of Chen Li Ping and that jailed before fella were very funny!!!

Added to that, some high earners of SG popped out during certain parts of the drama to show us how some 'high-class' fellas treat or see those poorer and lower earner. In this drama also bring us into how those people who claim they are 'very very poor', try all sorts of ways to earn fast cash. You may think this can only appear in TCS drama, well, I believe such people do exist.

After working in my current job, I come across many this type of people (as 40% of my site is rental block). Sometime I just wonder whether those residents who came to approach me, are they one of those actor or actress in the drama? Or are they truely poor and unable to work? I think this is negative side of this drama. This makes me think twice about show my fullest support to them. I think I still need some more time to determine how true are they.

But recently as I watched more of Patricia Mok couple and MC King's mum, I got real pissed. Blood boiled..... Why got sure people alive out there... One tried all sorts of ways to cheat other kindness for money, another save so much as if she got tons of tomorrow to spend the money. Buay ta han... I give up... Other catching some glimps of Fiona Xie and final show of the late MC King, I have no other interest in this drama. But still if you guys have not develop bad feelings for this drama, please support it. Because it is another good try out by the TCS drama team!

No comments: