Monday, March 17, 2008

Time soaring like mad.. I didn't realise it till now!

17th Mar 08

Life seems the same as you watch your clock tick away. You are so used to 24 hours a day, that you forget that 30 X 24hours is already a month. Without paying much attention, it is almost end of March 2008. I have been in my current company for 1 full year.

Did not feel any special, as I am more concerned about my future plans. Now, working seems like a non-stopping life. Coz I am not studying, not working elsewhere, I simply feel that I had nothing to look forward to each year.

Plans for future were very definate. Straightforward... The more you try to twist and turn, the more money you have to throw in.

Looking at some of my friends blogs, some of them are still studying, working extremely hard for (of course) a better future then me. Still 'gel' closely with secondary or poly-mates. While people like me, in the cruel working world. Sad to say, you are slightly 'lonelier' then them. 9 - 6pm you work, rush home for dinner, watch tv, off you got struck in your bedroom waithing for light-off. Every week, you are hoping for the weekend to come. Every month, you are hoping that the holiday is coming sooner then you expect.

Well, last weekend, for once, I felt, it is just another day. To me, there is also nothing much to look forward to. Just that you see more people along the streets, your Straits Times got thicker, cinema tickets got damn sky-high price. Everything else is still the same.

For this moment, I was thinking of what lessons or classes that might interest me and will inject some thing to look forward to, each and every week.

Currently I found myself 2 goals to look forward to. 1: IPPT on 18 Mar 08 *Zzz.... Oh come'mon..

2: Sheares Bridge Run!! Gotta train myself to last through and enjoy that whole 21km + crossing over Sheares bridge early in the morning!!


What about you? A quarter of 2008 had passed, you decided on anything?

No comments: