Monday, September 10, 2007

Stuck in toilet 4 times a day means.....

On 1 Sept 07, went 'Ma La Huo Kuo' at Geylang with Jazs. $15 bucks, free flow can drinks, but foods were bad...



Very bad...



The 'Ma La' soup was plain oil!!! Due to those 3 stalls at Bugis were crowded, so we decided to proceed there. But it turn out disaster!!



Sunday morning, Antz felt like a

Teletubby....


My stomach was spining, whining away... *argh... Like a TV switched on, electric current shocked my stomach like no body business. Hell... Even till today... Struggled at work...

Anyway, something to cheer about. Coz Antz going for Standard Charted Marathorn!! WaHaha!! After missing out last year SG Marathorn and this year AHM, I finally signed up, and ready for Runner's pack collection!!! Thinking that I've haven really train up this year, I'm sure to spend 2hrs walking. So I didn't ask any friend along. *Mmm... Until 4 Dec 07, I Gotta train hard.

Let's see...

Run around my house 10,000 rounds?

No comments: