Wednesday, September 5, 2007

How do you think you are ready for the final stage of Year 2007?

Without knowing, I realise it's Sept 07. 4 more months to count down. Mind simply have no plan, but hope to go overseas again!!

Yesterday read news that a 'wise' fella stole a SAR21 from camp. *What e hell?! Don't know is he kana 'sa bo' or he feel like testing SAF's water. Of all the things in camp to steal, why go bloody steal a SAR21 and some more appeared at Orchard Cineleisure?!

Monday, I went basketball alone. Playing in a world of my own, with a few guys at the other side of the court. *Arr... My knees... They are back... Sometimes even when walking along street with Jazs, I do feel the pain in there. Haven seen a doc, neither do I plan to. Observe for a few weeks first. Anyway, gotta treat my back first. Feeling the pain on my lower back, down to my ass. Cant really sleep well man.

Today entered my house at 7.15pm, immediately switch to TeleText to check 4D result. *poof! Gone... Not a sign.. Recently I have been betting 4D, thinking that every month should have fork out 5% of your wages to do some 'minor investment'. You never know when you will struck 'Tao Pio'! Added to that, you will find that your conversation with ya Mum or Dad will slightly increase. *Haha!

Looking through some of my friends blogs, saw a few were looking for the '881' OST. To my surprise I got it at my house!! Still haven find out is whose. But anyway, Anyone wants a copy?

Just to comment this MV of '881'. It damn funny!! Where e hell you find 'Ge Tai' with lion dance? Remind me of '15' the Ah Beng movie.

No comments: