Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Slowly adapting my new whole new chapter

Last Friday went K with my poly mates. As usual, all late.. > <

Dinner was SG very own, Mixed Vegetable Rice!! Later K, indeed brought back some memories. Listening to those songs they sang, I was thinking back, days where I listen to Jay's songs & burning the midnight oil. Skipping lessons to go K' Lunch. *Ha!

But sometimes, I do feel speechless, empty mind. Simply have no idea what to talk to them. The reason I guess, should be Time.

Right now working, although I do have colleagues accompany, it is never as fun as compared to poly days.

Today after work, went jogging for around 6km. Did chin-ups - 3 reps of 5. My whole body was drenched. Felt so tired now. Really wonder how I can withstand the long 42km marathorn.
Back at home, watching the variety of learning language, hosted by Jeff Wang & Mark Lee. This espisode is on Thai, they went Chiang Mai. Watching it, I was so tempt to go BKK another time!!!

This few days have been listening to this song.

If I'm not wrong this song was release by 南拳妈妈 quite some time ago. Vey nice song, nice lyrics!!

No comments: