Friday, September 7, 2007

Ramen hunting at Boat Quay!!

Today went ramen hunt at Boat Quay with 2 of my primary sch mates. This stall is located down the stretch (nearby Molly Malone's Irish Pub). It's not the pubs side, it faces the OCBC Centre. Didn't catch what is the shop name, as it's in Jap. Even the name card, indicates address of their stalls in Japan. *What e hell man?! You freaking know that you're @ SG?

Upon reaching the shop, let's have a preview of what you gonna consume..





Walking in....



We sat right in front of the japanese cook. No worries, you won't feel hot even the pot is 20cm away from you!!

Looking at the menu.... *Note the prices..




If you caught my last ramen's entry, you will know I ate a bowl which costs $20. *Bomb...

Ordered my fav!!! Butter & Corn Ramen!!! This is with XXtra butter!!!
Need to comment on 1 thing special about this stall is the spoon.



After drink the soup, I took a bite on the egg immediately! Not as salty as the one at 'Central'. Looking at the spices tray in front of me, I started adding almost all of them!!



Looking at this view, tells you that This is almost as good as 'TamPoPo'!!


*Burr...

Another thing I like about this stall is it provide free tea!! Not I 'niao chee niao lan', The tea is not normal tea, it 'Shao Cha' *Hot Tea. Very nice!! What's more the price is budget. It is very filling too! Strongly recommend for Ramen lovers!!



After dine, we walked over Far East Square to drink my fav 'Mr Teh Tarik'. *phew... Nice dinner. Also a nice evening to catch up with long no contact friends...




Ending today's entry by Sharing with you this song by SHE - 再别康桥. Was surprise when Jazs told me there's MV for my current fav song. *Thanks Dear!



No comments: