Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Ruby? What is that?" -- Oh please.... look at this...

It took me 2 entries to clarify what is 'Ruby'.




Indeed, there's such a song by Kaizer Chefs - Ruby!

Lyrics :

"Ruby"

[Verse 1:]Let it never be saidThe Romance is dead'Cause there's so little elseOccupying my head

[Verse 2:]There is nothing I needexcept the function to breatheBut I'm not really fussedDoesn't matter to me

[Chorus:]Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, RubyDo you, do you, do you, do youKnow what you're doing, doing, to meRuby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby

[Verse 3:]Due to lack of interestTomorrow is canceledLet the clocks be resetAnd the pendulums held

[Verse 4:]'Cause there's nothing at allExcept the space in-betweenFinding out what you're calledAnd repeating your name

[Chorus][Middle 8:]Could it be, could it beThat you're joking with me?And you don't really see you and me [x2]

[Chorus:]Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, RubyDo you, do you, do you, do youKnow what you're doing, doing, to meRuby, Ruby, Ruby, RubyDo you, do you, do you, do youKnow what you're doing, doing, to me


Also check out their website : http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/

No comments: