Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hopefully your hairstyle 'mishap' doesn't curse your day

Recently juz went for a haircut at QB House. It's was bad. Maybe the hairdresser mis-understood the style I want. Sitting down there, looking at a blurred Antz, with a pair of 600+ degree eye sight. I never notice when I felt a sudden cool-ness by the side of my head. Putting on my glasses....

What e hell..

The sides went botak


and Antz went berserk...

The back was like a horse tail...

I feel like a New Zealand native Maori...

For once I look like a joke... Really feel like pulling my hair strands out every moment I touch them. Hopefully it brings me luck. LoL!!

Got 2 news to share. 1st is Antonio Puerta, a Spanish left-footed defender, 22yrs old has died. He collapsed during the 1st half of match, medic came. He come round shortly after Medic attend to him. Walking back to the dressing room, he collapsed again, and was sent to hospital. Moments later, he was declared dead. Although I never saw him play on the pitch, I feel the pity which thousands other people do. Such young age, he was even nicknamed 'Golden Left foot' by fans. Just like that, he left, due to heart attack. Take a look the clip below. It's damn sad.






Well, that's Life. That's Fate.


2nd is retirement of Manchester Utd's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. From 1996 - 2007 he served ManU. Never get into those awful news about beating up foreign students or get close with hookers. Modest player, mostly coming as subsitute, but plenty of goals. I remember his goal that give Man U the Champ League Treble. Pity that his final days at Man U was spend recupping his injured knee,



Farewell.. Solskjaer..


Ending this entry, song by Jolin - 听说爱情回来过. The song I recently been singing alone in the lift. LoL! Enjoy!


No comments: