Monday, January 21, 2008

I juz wish to talk a little longer..

21 Jan 08

Yesterday went Bras Brasah brought a new watch. *Woo~ Like it alot! The shop I went with Jazs for about 3 times, so this 4th time I finally unwrapped my wallet for a watch. Think I still same old me... I can really ponder for a very very very longggggg while before I make my purchase. A person who never make up his mind swiftly, I hang around the shop for 20 mintues. From sunny day till heavy downpour! Luckily the sales personnels were patient enough for me.

Now I will really recommend my dear friends to pop by there, if you wish to buy a watch and bargain for it. From Casio - Guess, from Oris - Rado. But the biggest collections is Seiko's watch. 2 whole shelves for it! Can see till you eyeballs drop!

It is located at Ground Floor of Bras Brasah Complex, #01-25.

No comments: