Monday, January 7, 2008

As easy as it seems, but it's never easy to take it.

7 Jan 08

I don't how this Year 2008 started. Today is just the 7th day of Jan 08. Started out with a few souls leaving us. From the famous MC King aka Jimmy Nah, to my friend's dad, latest is my uncle's dad. Maybe we as Chinese, should look at the lunar calendar (12th Month), take it as a bad ending to it.

Last week (If I'm not wrong), I was still watching the '食福满人间V', truly enjoy it. The way MC joked around with the hosts and other artistes were really funny. I can still recall last year CNY eve programme, he appeared as a Deity of Fortune with a piggy nose! *Super funny!! So on 4th Jan 08, 4pm, my colleague told me about that, I was struck-dumb... Just can't believe it. Especially when I visited his blog
'http://mcking13.spaces.live.com/'
It is really sad, read through his last words. I feels that when one is reaching his end, coincidentally, he will say out things (without knowingly) that somehow very much hint people around that he is leaving us. It's just that we didn't take another closer look and think through his last words. It is always till the end, when we think back, "Ei! He said those words! Does that means he knows that his time is coming to an end?" I bet he didn't predict it, I guess is Heaven's will to delibrately plan him to do that. So that one's will not feel that regret after death.

It is indeed a very strange phenomenon that we should look into it. Heaven's will, perhaps... Well, we still have to move on. One by one we send their souls to a better world in this human shell.

For that friend of mine and uncle, I really hope you zip it up into your memories and move on. Maybe you will come to one day where you break down and cry bitterly, waking up in the next morning feeling much much more better. I really hope so. Do take care, all!

No comments: