Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stay strong!!

22 Mar 2013


I was truly frightened moments ago...

After purchasing our dinner at Dominos, we were happily walking back towards the car, where she tripped upon an uneven floor and she fell forward. My jaws dropped and darted towards her. It was a fearful moment for us...

As her worrying tears flowed, my inner self crashed... but I just cant reveal that part of me. She needed my support.

Upon reaching home, we started talking to the little one inside her tummy. And we were glad that this lovely fella responded to our calls and start to wobble within. This ease bit of his Mummy’s worry and my heart calmed down.

Though there was no unusual finding, I still feel that a trip down to the gynaecologist will make us feel better.

Stay strong my little boy, and I hope to see u soon... =)

No comments: