Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My last BTPTC e-mail out

24th May 2011

Could not help it but just wanna put this to a memory disk to remind me of the wonderful memories I had and to some ex-colleagues who did not get to see my message to them.

The below message is a final e-mail sent out from my ex-company desktop on 29th April 2011, before 12 noon.



For my ex-colleagues whom I regards as friends now......





"To all my friends at BTPTC,

29th April 2011 mark my last day in BTPTC and I will like to say Thanks and GoodBye.

Since 12th April 2007 where I put my first step into this family, it was a huge leap away from my naive schooling days. It is here, I learnt the way to working life, the important of surviving and how great companionship could keep one motivated to strive on.

Companionship - is the life jacket for Antz to swim n this giantic ocean (BTPTC).Some, probably it's the tough times (knocking door to door or hunting forms during public holidays) we been through, that created the conversations we shared.
Some, whom we barely speak 10 sentences per week, but there's surely topics when we halted by the pantry for a short chat.
Some, who gave me a helping hand to push me higher and guide me through the time where dark cloud blurred me.

While the rest, a simple 'Good Morning' with a smile, did enough to brighten up the start of my day.

Fortunate - is to have you all as my co-workers for the past 4 good years here. Wont forget the laughters we shared during recreational events (Retreat @ Sentosa and D&Ds) and the sweat we dripped during company's missions.

Thank you for all for the companion and the wonderful memories I had here. I sincerely apologize if my words or actions had ever offended you in any way.

I hope the seeds that you had planted with your hard work and time put in, will bloom into a great rewarding havest that you have hope for!

And now, it's really Goodbye and hope we stay in contact (via FB). Take care! = )


Warmest regards, Antz Hong"

No comments: