Thursday, October 30, 2008

I felt really estatic

30th Oct 08

After watching replays of this morning Arsenal VS my fav Tottenham, I can't stop my heart from yelling inside.

4 - 4 is the score. This leave my jaws open this morning 7.30am when I check livescore on my cellphone. I can't wait to on my PC immediately. *But I din... Sure be late for work...


I'm not sure if you guys follow Jazs' blog. But I thought I better shout out loud (Errr... I think is.... write it down here) to let you, my dear friends know about this :





*Juz in case you've forgotten...






*Juz in case, I din get to tell you verbally...






Jazs & I are going to ROM this coming Dec 2008!


Lots of ideas... Lots of plannings...

I think wait till I 'finally' do up OUR wedding blog, where I reveal all our preparation in there! Please be patient with my 'slowness'... I promise it will be out really soon!!

No comments: