Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I continue to talk...

22nd Oct 08

Extremely busy at work today... What to do... LL... Bear with it...

I found that for the month of October 2008, I went Hort Park with Jazs for 3 times? *I think so... We certainly enjoy the trip. It is a very fun and happy afternoon spent especially when I drove my Mum, sister, Jazs and my cutie nephew over in the mini car, GetZ.

Money definitely cannot not buy these precious moments for me to go on an outing with them.. I really hope for another chance for that.

So on 10th Oct 08, we set off to Hort Park from IMM. The fiery fire ball up the sky failed to spoil our moods. We enjoyed that beautiful plants, bright light for extremely nice photos and scenery.




Upon reaching Hort Park, Jazs went snapping shots after shots...

Jumpy Cloud over my house!!
If not under this hot weather, I doubt we can take such nice pictures.




Stairway down to the green
Stairway



Smile!
This is my bubbly nephew!



Cheese~ We have nice smileS~
Very cute right?



Hee~ We are in playground!
Jazs and BoyBoy taking a rest under the slide.



We are family~
Nice tree with huge canopy sheltering us!


By the way, I do have more photos at my Flickr account.

After this afternoon, I really wonder how am I going to take wedding photos under this kinda weather? I'm gonna melt in my shirt..


*Candice & Han Bin, after looking at your photos, I really take my hat off to you guys.

No comments: