Friday, February 5, 2010

"Who Moved My Cheese?"

5 Feb 2010

My first post for 2010.

All thanks to Jazs for lending me this book "Who moved my cheese?'. Just in time, for an upcoming change that is gonna take place really soon on where I work.

The usual stuff~

3 years where I always have to face this....



A Change


It is only when I read up this book, where I found out that (like anyone else around) I very afraid of Change. Be it, changing of where I live, where I sit, where I work. I'm exactly like the main character in the book. It may be the laziness in me that contribute to this FEAR in me.

I admit that I'm like a worm... Even now the course which I'm taking at SP, I did struggled a bit to pull myself into the registration.

After this afternoon announcement, the more I thought I should recommend this book around. I thought that reading this book at different stage of our lives may makes one develop different edge of thinking.

Why don't you Try reading it?

No comments: