Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let's get on with it

11 Aug 2009

After a rather UNenjoyed holiday weekend, I headed back to my workplace which I left my footsteps on 9th Aug 09, 1400hrs. The weekend was spent working... Hunting down tons pieces of files and papers... Till I dread the thinking to heading Toa Payoh this morning. And it turns out real hectic even today...

But during the busy hours, I still forked out sometime, reading online Straits Times. Feeling heart-ache for the massive destruction done on Taiwan, China and Japan. After catching clips of what happened to Taiwan over the weekend on TV news, I started following the status of the current natural disaster.


The fiery waves swept past the low-lying areas, the gust of wind, the bodies of innocents floating above the water mixed with soil... For once I thought I was looking at a new Natural Disaster Movie (e.g. Day after Tomorrow..) But stood in front is Reality.


It just seems to me that GOD is doing his population control of Mankind during this period. With additional factors like H1N1, the process seems discouraging for the surviving us.

Not only these, our well-known personels have also left us.

M.J.

Bobby Robson

Espanyol Defender Jarque - Who died of heart failure while talking to his girlfriend in a hotel, during Italy pre-season match



Crossing the half year mark of year 2009, with those news occuring, I really hope we should have lived happier.





Unfortunately, we can't.

No comments: