Sunday, June 7, 2009

I can wait for a little while more

7th Jun 09

After a week of tough and stressful work... I finally decided to give my previous story an ending.

As I was saying,

"Since the outcome is the same, why am I working so hard for?" pondered Buffalo A. And so he walked towards B and gang. As he stepped on the greenie grass, he turned back and take a look at the Farmer.

Farmer was checking through the padi, looking at the job status. Buffalo A thought he should get back to work.

He feel that he should stay as he is, work with his heart. As long as he get the job done at the end of the day, though no extra reward for him, he knows that he worked hard with a right conscience."



Quite a bad ending though... But I did think it through for the past one week, watched how LIFE swept past me. Although Work almost drowned me, I'm certain to slowly pick them and patched this large scrambled puzzle back a piece again.

P.S. Thanks my friends for the ideas!! = )

No comments: