Thursday, April 10, 2008

This may be a better way of saying "Thanks"

10 Apr 08


On 2 Apr 08, it is a day of only 2 of us.





It is also a day where we had very bad dinner. (Suntec's "Fist & Cold")
Bad prawns.... Bad squids....






But they still fail to spoil our day!






It is another day where we sat by the fountain, with your lovely head by my shoulder.






It is a day where I held your hand so tightly that I didn't wanna let go.






Well's, it is yet another day where I failed to get you into Soo Kee Jewellery shop.






It is also a day where I realise I'm 2 years older than you from Apr - Nov 08!!






It has been always a wonderful day to know that we still look under 21 years old after that day!! *LoL!!






It is a day where you surprise me with your mystery present.






It is a day where you brought my Sammi's DVD for the first time. *I simply love that concert!!






Today is the day I will like to say,"Thanks for your accompany on my 24th, 2nd of Apr."
And I know that there will be more to come.

No comments: